Mount Factory Universal Extendable Ceiling Projector Mount Adjustable Height - White
- Heavy duty - Constructed of high grade metal
- Compatible - Universal mounting pattern fits almost all projectors up to 25 pounds
- Versatile - Features +30 to -30 degree tilt (pitch) and dynamic 360 degree rotation (left to right)
- Height adjustable - Can be configured to your ideal settings from approximately 15" to 24"
- Cable management - Convenient cord channel in the post helps to keep a clean and uncluttered appearance
- Easy assembly and installation - User-friendly construction allows for simple assembly with included hardware
- Convenient - Quick connect plate allows you to attach or detach the projector safely and easily with a self locking pin
- Space saver - Suitable for mounting to the ceiling with a broad range of adjustments such as tilt, roll, side shift, and rotation
- Projector mount with quick connect plate
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
1 Year Limited Product Warranty
We provide a limited warranty that covers defects of your machine caused by material or manufacturing faults. The warranty period is for 1 year and begins on the date of purchase by the original end user. This limited warranty is made only to the original purchaser of the machine, and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
In the rare event that a machine requires repair, we will, at our option, repair or replace the defective component(s) free of charge, provided that we are notified of the defect during the warranty period and a dated proof of purchase is furnished. We reserves the right to inspect the faulty component(s) and determine if the defect is due to material or manufacturing flaws. We also reserve the right to charge for service time expended if the defect is not due to material or manufacturing flaws, or is not for some other reason, subject to this limited warranty.
Exclusions: We do not warrant machines from any defects or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Shipping or transportation damages
- Improper installation
- Exposure to unsuitable environmental conditions (including but not limited to damage due to lightning strikes)
- Unauthorized or abnormal use or operation
- Negligence or accidents
- Material or workmanship not provided by us
- This warranty does not cover costs related to the removal, installation, or troubleshooting of any machine
We will, at its option, use new, reconditioned, or other available parts in performing warranty repair and in building replacement products. We reserves the right to use parts or products of original or modified design in the repair or replacement. If we repair or replace a product, its warranty continues for the remaining portion of the original warranty period.
All replaced products and all parts removed from repaired products become the property of our company. We cover both parts and labor necessary to repair the product. Shipment to our facility and return shipment to the customer, via our selected non-expedited freight carrier, is the responsibility of the product owner. The warranty does not cover any cost associated with installation, removal or re-installation of the vibration machine. Please contact us for further questions regarding your warranty at cs@SpohnGlobal.com, or by mail to 6201 N. Nob Hill Road, Tamarac, FL 33321.