Mount Factory Universal Tilting Low Profile 40 in. - 65 in. TV Wall Mount
- Universal fit - Designed to hold most LED, LCD, Plasma TVs, and other flat panel displays 42" to 65"
- VESA pattern - Versatile patterns to fit most any TV - 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 400mm x 200mm, 300mm x 300mm, 400mm x 400mm, 400mm x 600mm
- Sturdy - True rated capacity of 80 pounds
- Articulating - Smooth motion design allows for tilting, panning and extension of mounted TV panel. Makes it easy to set the perfect viewing angle
- Low-profile design; protrudes less than 2" from the wall when flat.
- Safety features - Security screws lock your TV in place, eliminating shifting and protecting against accidental falls. Back plate features integrated stops, which protect the TV from moving horizontally off the mount
- Tilt adjustment - Viewing angle can be set from 0 to +12 degrees
- Premium quality - Constructed from commercial-grade, heavy-duty steel. Smooth high-quality barrel-hinges. Certifications: RoHS, CE & ISO-9001
- Complete mount package includes 13-gauge steel backplate, 2 pre-assembled mounting arms, installation instructions, and full hardware package with masonry and stud wall screws, washers, and spacers.
1 Year Limited Product Warranty
We provide a limited warranty that covers defects of your machine caused by material or manufacturing faults. The warranty period is for 1 year and begins on the date of purchase by the original end user. This limited warranty is made only to the original purchaser of the machine, and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
In the rare event that a machine requires repair, we will, at our option, repair or replace the defective component(s) free of charge, provided that we are notified of the defect during the warranty period and a dated proof of purchase is furnished. We reserves the right to inspect the faulty component(s) and determine if the defect is due to material or manufacturing flaws. We also reserve the right to charge for service time expended if the defect is not due to material or manufacturing flaws, or is not for some other reason, subject to this limited warranty.
Exclusions: We do not warrant machines from any defects or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Shipping or transportation damages
- Improper installation
- Exposure to unsuitable environmental conditions (including but not limited to damage due to lightning strikes)
- Unauthorized or abnormal use or operation
- Negligence or accidents
- Material or workmanship not provided by us
- This warranty does not cover costs related to the removal, installation, or troubleshooting of any machine
We will, at its option, use new, reconditioned, or other available parts in performing warranty repair and in building replacement products. We reserves the right to use parts or products of original or modified design in the repair or replacement. If we repair or replace a product, its warranty continues for the remaining portion of the original warranty period.
All replaced products and all parts removed from repaired products become the property of our company. We cover both parts and labor necessary to repair the product. Shipment to our facility and return shipment to the customer, via our selected non-expedited freight carrier, is the responsibility of the product owner. The warranty does not cover any cost associated with installation, removal or re-installation of the vibration machine. Please contact us for further questions regarding your warranty at cs@SpohnGlobal.com, or by mail to 6201 N. Nob Hill Road, Tamarac, FL 33321.